| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hawkinsville, Ga in February is a little cool at 9.3 °C (48.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 15.2 °C (27.4 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry. Circa 117.3mm (4.6in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 10:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Hawkinsville, Ga February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Hawkinsville, Ga:
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 175.6 kms (109.1 miles) NNW
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) WNW
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) WNW
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) NNW
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 109.3 kms (67.9 miles) WNW
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) WSW
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 151.2 kms (94 miles) SSW
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 185.8 kms (115.5 miles) N
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 185.2 kms (115.1 miles) NE
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) NNE
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 154 kms (95.7 miles) ENE
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) SE
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) SE
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 149.6 kms (93 miles) SSE